Monday, March 8, 2010

Weekend Wind-up

So, it's Monday again! I actually had a great weekend, leaving me feeling very refreshed!

Friday night - I went to Logan's Roadhouse for dinner with a couple of girl friends. Yum yum yum! The Anything and Everything Salad is a favorite of mine, and I scarfed down several of their delicious rolls, too!

Afterward, we went to see Johnny Depp. I mean, we went to see "Alice in Wonderland." Besides the very annoying and loud teenagers, I really enjoyed the movie. I've never seen the cartoon Alice, so I didn't know what to expect or know the characters. Very entertaining, though, and of course I loved Johnny!

On Saturday, I went to a Mom Yard Sale and found a couple of cute outfits for Felicity. I've been trying not to buy too much, since I know people will give us stuff, but sometimes things are too cute (or too cheap!) to resist. After that, we went to Red Robin..."YUUUUUUM" I had the Whiskey River BBQ Chicken Wrap. If you've never tried their Honey Poppy Dip, it is super delicious!




I spent the afternoon "returning" with a couple of girlfriends. We ended up going to three malls just to return stuff (none of which was mine!). I did get a chance to browse Destination Maternity and come out with...


I got one other shirt, but I can't find it online. It is basically a white short sleeve T, but it had royal blue flowers all over it. Very cute and very me!

On Sunday, M and I went to church and then went out to lunch! It was my first time at Fuddruckers, and I wasn't too impressed. I like Red Robin much better! I had the classic Grilled Chicken Sandwich.




The rest of the day we spent working on things around the house. I got laundry done, mopped the kitchen floor, cleaned the LR and watched some HGTV :) I also was able to cook raw meat for the first time in 6 months! We had chicken over cheesy noodles and broccoli.

Our little girl scout delivered our cookies...two boxes of Tagalongs for M, and a box of ThinMints and Somoas for me. Going to have to make those two boxes last a while!


We also took a walk, since the weather was so nice. I was so out of breath after just going up our street - how pathetic! I guess this baby is pushing on my lungs or something.

So there you have it - the Weekend Wind-up!

Oh, and if you thinking "No wonder this girl is gaining weight like crazy - look at all the food she is eating!" don't worry. I'm thinking it, too!!!

Now tell me about your weekend! I would love a comment here or a link to your blog!!!

2 comments:

Meredith said...

Wooo! Sounds like a great weekend! Did you see Alice in 2D or 3D?

Annie said...

sounds like a fun and busy weekend filled with lots of yummy foods!!
i'm glad to hear you liked alice in wonderland, i can't wait to see it! :)

happy monday hun!