Friday, March 5, 2010

Happy Friday :)

So I haven't posted since Wednesday, mostly because I feel like the only thing I want to do is complain! So first - let me vent. Then I will give you a reward for listening to me!

1. Why, oh why, am I still throwing up? It just seems cruel of my body to still be nauseous 6 months in to this pregnancy. I know they say that with baby girls, the mom is more likely to experience nausea and vomiting, but I thought that was just going to be a 1st Tri type thing. Think again!

2. Why is my house such a mess? When we moved in back in May, I had such high hopes for getting everything unpacked and organzied by the end of June. Well, since I am not the one doing most of the projects, I didn't have much control over that. M is doing a great job getting things done on our house, so I can't complain about his effort...but it just seems like it is taking forever! I really want to start working on the nursery, but that can't happen until the craft room and the new basement closet that M is building are done.

3. Heartburn and constipation. If anyone wants more details on that, let me know!

4. People's negative reactions to our name choice. Seriously, if you don't like it - KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT. Felicity is not the most run of the mill name, but it certainly isn't unheard of. And to the people who think it is spelled with a "Ph" (yes, several people have asked if it is a "Ph" name!) - you are dumb!

Alright, are you ready for your reward???




There are more fabulous deliciousness at Cupcakes Takes the Cake!


2 comments:

Anything Fits A Naked Man said...

Girl, you can vent ANYTIME you like! Even when there ISN'T a gorgeous, delicious dessert waiting at the end of it! Nice!!

Hope you feel better soon! (And that people stop being dumb!!)

Anonymous said...

What? I seriously LOVE the name Felicity! This is exactly why we aren't telling anyone the name until his actual birthday. I might have snapped if someone said something negative ;)

And by the way, our house is always a mess unless someone is coming for a showing (it's for sale). I have high hopes of being more clean/organized when we move to a new house. I bet it won't happen though with two kiddos! Try to relax. I'm sure you'll have it all organized by the time Felicity arrives. Nesting will hit you full force at some point!