Tuesday, March 16, 2010

So much excitement!

I feel like I have so much going on these days! Here are my Top 3 Things to be excited about today!

99 days - Only 99 days until my due date! I can't believe how fast 2nd Tri flew by. I mean...it seriously WHIZZED by!

New niece or nephew - We found out yesterday that my brother and his wife are having their 2nd! I can't wait to meet their new little one in November. That brings our niece/nephew count up to 7!!! We have 3 nieces, 2 nephews and 2 yet-to-be-announced!

Home progress - slow and steady wins the race, right? The craft room is starting to come together. Painting is done and we are starting to move furniture in. I have a lot of work ahead of me with the unpacking and sorting that needs to happen before we can start on the nursery. I just wish we weren't so busy, so we could dedicate more time to the house!

And just for fun - some BELLY SHOTS!





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

AW, I love your tummy shots! So sweet!
Glad the days are flying by for you now :)

The Domestic Princess said...

You look fabulous!

Jen J. said...

Oh Lisa - you look adorable! PS - if you are anything like me, you will NEVER be completely done with your house...there's always something to improve, lol. :)