Tuesday, February 23, 2010

"Just Today"

I found this cute survey at Murdock's Mama's blog and thought I would play along :)

Outside my window... it is gloomy
The time is... 2:40
Today I feel... achy, bloated and crabby
I am thinking... I wish I had a yummy coffee drink
At the moment, I am thankful... Hershey's with Almonds
I am going... to the post office for the second time today when I get off work...bad planning on my part!
I am wearing... Scrubs
I wish... I was at home watching dumb TV
I am reading... "Herself" by Leslie Carroll...I just started it last night, so I don't have an opinion on it yet
I am working on... completing our baby registry
I am hoping... for a healthy baby
I am hearing... office chatter
I bet you didn't know... that we don't have TV
One of my favorite... ways to relax is catching up on everyone's blog posts

Join the Fun! Copy & Paste and fill it out on your blog! If you do this make sure you comment so I can check yours out!


7 comments:

Murdock's mama said...

YAY! Thanks so much for participating...it was awesome except for the fact I am now CRAVING a Hershey's bar w/ almonds! :) A Snickers bar will have to suffice!

Abby

*even though you didn't blog about my GIVEAWAY I think this earns you another entry! :) thx for linking up w/ me!

Alissa said...

I love fun surveys like this. So cute!

Anonymous said...

I have seen this on 3 sites and it is so cool. It is from The Simple Woman's Daybook and I am going to get that book!

Meredith said...

We didn't have cable for the first year we were married...and I liked that.

But I LOVE having a DVR now! So nice while I'm nursing!

The Undomestic Mom said...

That is so fun! I love it!

MrsTallPaul said...

I did it! Thanks for sharing all about your day!

www.dearbabyluhmann.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

How fun! I'm going to do this too!