Monday, February 15, 2010

Disney on Ice


M took me to see Disney on Ice: 100 Years of Magic for Valentine's Day. It was so fun driving into DC together. What an adventure finding street parking was - thank you, blizzard! We only live about 40 minutes from downtown, but this is the first time we have driven in...we need to do it again soon. The show was at the Verizon Center, which is right near Madame Tussauds and The Spy Museum. I definitely want to go back to explore some more!




I loved the Belle was the featured Princess - she is the best, after all! They did a vignette of Beauty and the Beast, Finding Nemo, Pinocchio, Mulan, The Incredibles and a few others. There were over 60 characters total - I loved it!

M's favorite scene was "I'll Make a Man Outta You" from Mulan.

Can't wait to see another Disney show!




1 comments:

Kate said...

I'm a sucker for Disney on Ice! Looks like you had a great time!