Saturday, November 28, 2009

10 week update

How far along? 10 weeks 3 days...sorry I'm late in posting!
Total weight gain/loss: Still depends on how backed up I am :-/
How Big is Baby?: The size of a kumquat (who knows what that is!)
Maternity clothes? Definitely wore some maternity pants the other day...very comfy! Not switching over completely yet - just when I am extra bloated!
Stretch marks? Nothing new
Sleep: I've been waking up at night to pee...which I could get more sleep!
Movement: Not yet
Food cravings: Not really...still lacking appetite
Food aversions: Most everything...the new gross is pizza
Belly Button in or out? In.
What I am looking forward to: Finding out what's in that second sac!
Weekly Wisdom: Just keep focusing one day at a time
Weekly Joy: Being thankful for so much on Thanksgiving Day!

0 comments: