Wednesday, October 28, 2009

How far along? 6 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Up 4. I bet most of that is due to constipation and not weight gain
How Big is Baby?: The size of a lentil bean
Maternity clothes? No
Stretch marks? Nothing new
Sleep: I finally started sleeping through the night a few nights ago. But I have the most imaginative, vivid dreams. They aren't about the baby or pregnancy, though.
Movement: None
Food cravings: Not really
Food aversions: All food is evil right now.
Symptoms: Morning sickness hit at 5w4d. Horrible! Also I think my nipples got a little larger (and I was hoping that wouldn't happen) but they haven't darkened at all. Still crazily bloated, of course!
Belly Button in or out? In.
What I am looking forward to: Definitely the first sonogram and being able to tell the world that there is a baby on the way.
Weekly Wisdom: Eat when you can. When the nausea hits it won't be pretty
Weekly Joy: Telling my sister who has been on a year long mission trip. She gave me a baby blanket that she made before she left (last October!) just in case I would have a baby while she was going. She is so sweet and the blanket is beautiful and soft!

0 comments: