Wednesday, November 4, 2009

How far along? 7 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Up 3, one less than last week
How Big is Baby?: The size of a small blueberry!
Maternity clothes? No
Stretch marks? Nothing new
Sleep: I love sleep! I just wish I could get more.
Movement: None
Food cravings: Not really
Food aversions: I can't even read or talk about food without feeling nauseous. Even in the pregnancy books, I have to skip the parts about food.
Symptoms: The worst is morning sickness and sore boobs. Nothing else is really standing out today
Belly Button in or out? In.
What I am looking forward to: I spoke to the doctor's office and the first sono is 11/10...one week from yesterday!
Weekly Wisdom: Just keep experimenting on ways to keep the nausea away. I still haven't found a foolproof method
Weekly Joy: Getting three bags of hand-me-down maternity clothes from Annemarie and Clare...what a blessing!

1 comments:

The Domestic Princess said...

Hand me down maternity clothes are the best. What an awesome gift =)