Monday, March 15, 2010

{Weekend Wind-up} # 2

Mrs. Messi's Musings

So I made a Badge you can now use to join in the Weekend Wind-up! Check out the code on my Right Sidebar and join in the fun!

My weekend has left me feeling sicker than when I started!

Friday night I went to Panera with a friend, then to our monthly Beta Sigma Phi meeting.



Saturday morning I had to work :( Luckily, the morning went pretty quickly! Aferward, I went to Tony's NY Pizza with some of Matthew's family. Tony's is a local hot spot with what some say is the best pizza around. I don't usually get pizza - I love their Grilled Chicken Salad!

That evening M and I volunteered at a charity event to help raise money for a local hospice organization. The event was put on by a local BSP chapter, and several of my sisters and their husbands also volunteered. The theme was St. Patty's, so of course the room was filled with green! Here I am with three of my sisters - two of them are also pregnant!



Sunday, M and I went to chuch, took a super long nap, went to the grocery store and did laundry. I also found time to finally watch Jason and Molly's Wedding. I don't know why, but I think they are so great together. Hope they have a very successful marriage!







Anyway, I'm pretty sure I have a sinus infection :( Going to the doctor tomorrow!


JOIN IN THE WEEKEND WIND-UP AND LEAVE ME YOUR LINK!

1 comments:

Murdock's mama said...

This is so cool. This week is so crazy with Spring Break & having all 4 kids home, but I promise to link up next time I do a weekend wind-up!
Abby