Ok, this is my first time participating in the Glamazon's Friday Confessional. I've been reading her confessions for weeks, but today decided that I will actually join in. Not sure how interesting my confessions will be - but they'll be honest!
- M hurt has been complaining about ankle pain for about a week. I've encouraged him to ice it, elevate it and take Motrin. Does he? No. But when he told my mom about it last night, she suggested he get an xray. Since then he has been limping around like a baby and took off work today. I hope there's not a fracture so I can tell him to just suck it up.
- The most annoying part of this whole thing is that he didn't get out of bed this morning at 4:40, so I couldn't spread out and steal his pillow
- I slept like CRAP last night thanks to back pain and 3 charlie horses - I really wanted to ask M to go sleep downstairs
- I judge people who automatically want an epidural without even considering a natural birth. I don't judge people who GET epidurals, just people who never consider NOT getting one
- That's all I can think of for now!