Wednesday, March 31, 2010

7 months

How far along? 28 weeks = 7 months. I can't believe we only have 12 weeks to go!

Total weight gain: Up another lb - trying not to think about it! I would stop weighing myself at home, but I don't trust the scale at the doctors!

How big is baby? By this week, baby weighs two and a quarter pounds (like a Chinese cabbage) and measures 14.8 inches from the top of her head to her heels. She can blink her eyes, which now sport lashes. With her eyesight developing, she may be able to see the light that filters in through your womb. She's also developing billions of neurons in her brain and adding more body fat in preparation for life in the outside world.


Maternity clothes: Most definitely. I also have to wear M's PJ pants now, haha

Stretch marks: Fingers crossed - not yet!

Sleep: The last two nights have been ok, but some nights I wake up 5-6 times

Movement: She's kicking as I type :)

Food cravings: Nothing really stands out this week

Food aversions: I have been avoiding marinara since it makes my heartburn even worse, still not eating too much red meat

Belly button: Still in.

Symptoms: Heartburn, swelling, throwing up. I would not categorize this as an "easy pregnancy"

What I'm looking forward to: The crib is arriving tomorrow!

Weekly Wisdom: Drinks LOTS of water

Weekly joy: Found out we have a Dippin Dots at the mall now - the milk shakes are amazing!

0 comments: