Tuesday, December 29, 2009

I don't want to move!

I am 90% positive I felt the baby tap tap tap a few minutes ago. I sat very still and felt it again about 5 minutes later. I thought I might be crazy or imagining it, then I found this...
http://www.americanpregnancy.org/duringpregnancy/firstfetalmovement.htm


"Some moms can feel their babies move as early as 13-16 weeks from the start of their last period. These first fetal movements are called quickening and are often described as flutters. It may be difficult to determine whether this feeling is gas or your baby’s movements, but soon you will begin to notice a pattern. First-time moms may not feel these movements as early as second-time moms. Some moms, especially those in their first pregnancy, may not feel movement until 18-20 weeks. Remember that each woman and each pregnancy is different, so you may not feel movement as early as another woman. There is a broad range of when the first detection of movement can be felt, ranging from 13-25 weeks."

Mommy's a happy mommy right now!

1 comments:

Mary said...

I bet it's the baby you felt and not gas. B/c you were tiny to begin with, that also makes it easier for you to feel movement sooner. That's so exciting! Enjoy every movement, never let it bother you b/c you'll miss it when it's over. :)