Wednesday, October 21, 2009

5 Weeks today :) And H1N1 :(

So, I realized today that my pregnancy ticker is one day behind. So instead of being 4w6d, I am 5 weeks today! Yippee! The bad news is that I am home sick with the flu - stinkin' H1N1. Doing my best to rest, and drink plenty of fluids. Luckily, the baby shouldn't be affected, as long as I am taking good care of myself. The poor little bun - I hope it is alright in there!

I am also dissapointed since I don't think I will be able to run in the 5k on Saturday. Actually, I know I won't be able to. It wouldn't be good for the baby or for me. I can't wait to finally run in one!

Here's my weekly survey:

How far along? 5 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: Gain 0.5, so down 1.5 since last week

How Big is Baby?: The size of a sesame seed

Maternity clothes? I bought two pairs of pants, one of which I need to get hemmed. I was out shopping with Clare, so I figured what the heck! I will have them for the day that I need them.

Stretch marks? Nothing new

Sleep: I've had so much trouble sleeping. I have been laying in bed for a least an hour before falling asleep, and waking up several times at night. Boo!

Movement: None, lol

Food cravings: Yesterday I was seriously craving Mcdonald's french fries. I resisted and resisted, even driving passed 6 mcdonald's. So Matthew got me some at dinner, and afterward my tummy hurt so bad. Bummer!

Food aversions: Still cream cheese. I haven't actually been able to enjoy any food.

Symptoms: Same as last week, plus the flu symptoms, of course. Bloating, slight cramping, tiredness, sore boobs

Belly Button in or out? In.

What I am looking forward to: Well, I thought my sono was 11/10, but it might actually be 11/25. Either way, I just can't wait to see the little Bun.

Weekly Wisdom: Keep trying to sleep!

Weekly Joy: Telling Matthew's parents and siblings, and 4 out of 5 of mine

1 comments:

Mary said...

I love your blog! I have to catch up on it now that you've shared it with me :) I hope you feel better soon! You and baby are in my prayers!