Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Hello? Is anybody home?

Hello blogosphere... remember me? I was up late last night, trying to fall asleep and reading blogs.
 I thought to myself, "I should check back in on my blog!" So here I am.

Here is a quick update on my life this last year or so....

We welcomed a sweet, precious son in April 2012. He is name is Aaron...isn't he adorable?

He was 8# 13 oz and 22" long. Big boy!

Here he is now... over 20# and 9 months old.


 
 
And here is Miss Felicity... 2.5 years old, smart, silly and sassy!
 
 
 
I love life with these two. They keep me on my toes, and keep me laughing.
 
Right now I am working about 20 hours/month as a pediatric nurse. That will probably be coming to an end soon since we are....wait for it....selling our townhouse!
 
We bought our townhouse in May 2009. I haaated it at first, but now it is so hard to leave it. It is the house where we brought our two brand new little babies home, where I had my first all night nursing sessions, where Felicity learned to walk (and Aaron is trying to), where our kids first gave us kisses. So many wonderful memories fill that house. Leaving it is hard, but it is also a good time to see what is store for us.
 
We don't know where we are moving yet. Our search is spanning a large area in Virginia. We won't search seriously until our house is on the market (in just a little over a week! Eek!). We are just going out on faith, trusting that God will lead us to the right house, in the right location.  
 

 
 So there is a quick summary. I'm sure I will get more into details another day. If you happen to read this post, and would like to say HI or have a question for me, just leave a comment :)
 
xoxo,
 
mrs.messi


3 comments:

Hilary said...

Yay for checking in!! Your babies are so big! Good luck with the housing situation! :-)

Bri said...

I was just thinking about you the other day. Your babies have really grown. Good to see you back on the blog! God Bless!!!

Fuzzy said...

Good luck with the house situation! Have you found a place yet?