Wednesday, September 21, 2011

9 weeks





How far along? 9w4d


Total weight gain: I'm still just up one lb.



How big is baby? The size of a grape

She's starting to look more and more human. Her essential body parts are accounted for, though they'll go through plenty of fine-tuning in the coming months. Other changes abound: Your baby's heart finishes dividing into four chambers, and the valves start to form — as do her tiny teeth. The embryonic "tail" is completely gone. Your baby's organs, muscles, and nerves are kicking into gear.

Maternity clothes: I mostly wear maternity now. It makes life easier and me more comfortable.

Stretch Marks: Nothing new

Sleep: Felicity is teething, so I've been getting up with her a couple of times a night. I need more sleep!

Movement: No

Food cravings: None

Food aversions: Food is still my enemy

Symptoms: This weekend was epic as far as morning sickness goes. At one point, M had to pull the car over so I could throw up, and I peed myself so bad that my jeans were soaked. We were on our way to a meeting a couple hours away, so we went to Target to buy new undies and pants. Target didn't have a single pair of matnerity pants in my size! So then we had to stop at Kohls. I threw up so many times during the car ride, that M finally just turned around, since we were going to be so late.

GAH!

DH just kept reminding me that it was this way with Felicity, too. I know it will all be worth it in the end! I told DH that this kid better be freakin' cute


Belly button: In

What I most looking forward to: Tomorrow is my first appt with the MD! I am crossing my fingers that she can find the heart beat!

Weekly wisdom: If you have older children, make sure you give them special Mommy time.

Weekly joy: SIL found out she is having a boy. I can't wait to find out with this LO is!

0 comments: