Wednesday, February 17, 2010

22 weeks

First, I want to say THANK YOU to Sara at The Breathing Post for my 2nd Beautiful Blogger Award!!! Sara, you are so sweet to think of me! Thank you for supporting my blog. Readers, please head over to The Breathing Post and tell Sara I sent you!


Bow for a baby update!

How far along? 22 weeks

Total weight gain: Haven't gained from last week...phew!

How big is baby? baby has stretched to the size of a spaghetti squash and weighs almost a pound. (Length: nearly 11 inches.)

Maternity clothes: The only pre-pg clothes I wear these days are cardigans (open), Tshirts and PJ pants

Stretch marks: None :)

Sleep: Thanks to a terrible cold, I've been sleeping very poorly.

Movement: She kicks and moves all day long!

Food cravings: This am I couldn't think of anything but an iced mocha from 7-11! I had to have it and it was sooo good!

Food aversions: Meat still...gross!

Belly button: It is getting more shallow and wide, but still a deep innie

What I'm looking forward to: Working on the nursery

Weekly Wisdom: Invest in panty liners

Weekly joy: I love that M can see her kicks from the outside. She is getting so strong!

12 comments:

carO__ said...

Just happen to stumble upon your blog from D&G comment section. Your layout is adorable! Hate the thought of “stalking” so just wanted to say hey! Half way to mommy hood- congrats!

Sara said...

Thanks for the shoutout!!! Congrats on Baby, sounds like a great pregnancy!

Through the whole pregnancy I wore cardigans, loved them!!!

HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY

Anna said...

Hey! Thanks for following my blog! Sounds like we have a lot in common! I'm right around 26 weeks and I feel like I'm reading my life in this post! I've been craving a coffee too and I'm watching my belly button wondering what change it's going to take on tomorrow. Looking forward to reading more updates! :)

Mayra said...

New follower form Friday Follow. =)

Congratulations on your pregnancy!! Wish you a happy and healthy one. =)

Unknown said...

Oh, that time is such a great one in the pregnancy! Love when you can see the kicks-- and hubby can feel them! Congratulations on your pregnancy, I'm following your blog!

Thanks for visiting :)

Anonymous said...

This is such a cute post. I love the update on all different things while being pregnant. I can't wait till I am! Hopefully this time next year!

Unknown said...

I came to see about your blog...So...22 weeks along? congrats to you! That's awesome! I love love love babies! I better, I have a tween and 2 toddlers!!
:)

Alissa said...

Aww there are so many lovely ladies out there who are pregnant. I can't wait to hear more soon.

Theta Mom said...

Congrats on your pregnancy and thanks so much for the follow at Theta Mom - following back and look forward to blogging with you!

Mrs.M said...

Awesome survey! I just might steal it! :) I enjoy your blog a lot!!

Janine said...

Congrats on your pregnancy! I hope the "no stretchmarks" thing continues for you!

Mrs. Mama said...

just came across your cute blog! congrats on the baby! can't wait to read more :)