A big, big thank you to Meredith at La Buena Vida for awarding me the Happy 101 blogger award! I love Meredith's blog because she really shares from the heart. She is a new mom to beautiful Lizzy, going through the ups and downs of having a new born. She also blogs about photography, books and life in general. Check her out and let her know I sent you :)
- List 10 things that make you happy
- Tag 10 other bloggers and link back to the person who tagged you
Here are some things that make me happy:
- Date Nights - Last night we went to Panera, brought the laptop, and spent an hour or two just being together and dreaming and planning for the future. I love those simple nights we spend together
- Books - I love escaping into another world, even for a minute
- Nursing - I love being a nurse. There is such joy in helping people every day, working to make their lives better. I especially love when a toddler tearily says "Thank You" or "Buh-bye" after you give them their shots. Kids are just so precious!
- TheNest.com - I have become internet friends with so many wonderful ladies through the nest's message boards.
- Night-time nursing bras - Yes, I bought two already. I figured that I would need them eventually, and they are really really comfortable for bed.
- Mascara - The little black tube that makes a huge difference for my face
- Yummy "Fancy" Coffee - I don't drink regular coffee, but I do drink the fancy drinks. They are as good as dessert! The new ones from McD's are delicious!
- Long Showers - There is nothing like a 20 minute shower! Whenever I have the time to take a nice, long, steamy shower, I always seize the opportunity. I think very deep, wise thoughts in the shower :)
- Pictures - I love looking at pictures. I don't even care whose pictures they are!
- Comments on My Blog Posts - I love reading people's reactions and responses.
I would love to pass this award on to: