Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Books and a smoothie!

M just went out to get gas for my car. I asked him to pick me up a Frutti smoothie from 7-11 while he was gone. Turns out the sweet man had to go to 4 7-11's before he found one with a Frutti machine. Mr. Wonderful went to 4 stores in a blizzard to satisfy my craving! Love him...

Anyway, what I really wanted to blog about tonight was my awesome experience with another NBC Elf Book Exchange. I was able to send my elf "Under the Dome" and a hard cover edition of "Little Women." The free shipping from Barnes and Noble made it possible to stay close (Only $2 over!) the $25 budget.

I was thrilled to receive books from RevJen. She sent



Check out Jen's Blog My Brain's Comfort Food

2 comments:

Tameka said...

I hope you enjoy The Book Thief! It's one of the best books I've read in a long time!

Celeste said...

That was so sweet of your hubby! Looks like you scored in the exchange too! I love them, they are always so much fun :)