Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Blogs on the Blog

The more I get into blogging myself, the more I enjoy finding new blogs! Women (for some reason, I haven't come across very many blog's written by men...probably since I stay on websites aimed at women!) just have the gift for gab! I love how people's personalities come out in their writing styles and subject choices. I thought I would share some of my favorite blogs with all of you!

Do me a favor and comment back with links to your blogs and blogs that you love!

In no particular order:

La Buena Vida

The Domestic Princess

Reading is Sexy

Jenni From the Blog

withTWOcats

365 days: 30+Mommyhood

And the Suzanne Goes To


And here are my blog confessions:

1. I am more likely to read posts that have pictures. Therefore, I've been *trying* to incorporate more into mine.

2. If you have a good giveaway, I will be your follower :)

3. I sometimes stalk blogs without leaving a trace of my ever being there. I'm going to get better at commenting on great blog posts (not just those tempting giveaways!)


6 comments:

metta1313 said...

Thanks for the mention! And check back tomorrow for a giveaway post. Oh, and my regular post for the day will have lots of photos!

The Domestic Princess said...

Oh you are too sweet! Thank you =)

jenni said...

Aww, thanks hun!!! =)

Molly said...

Hey girl! Just wanted to drop by and say hello and thanks for becoming a follower of my blog! I appreciate it!

Lauren @ withTWOcats said...

Thanks so much Lisa Ann! I am much more likely to read blog posts with photos as well. I like how Maria Killam from Colour Me Happy incorporates photos into all of her posts. Can't wait to check out your blog!

Alyssa Kirk @ Teens Read and Write said...

Thanks for visiting and following our blog!

You're right about finding a lot of women bloggers. Jake and Gregory haven't been able to find too many guys. I like having their perspective on ours. Ryan at Wordsmithonia is great!

We always put in pictures because we love them too!