Wednesday, January 13, 2010

How far along? 17 weeks
Total weight gain: 10 lbs this am! I freaked out when I saw the number. I kept getting on and off the scale hoping it would change, but it didn't! LOL. I checked out this pregnancy weight calculator, and it says I am at the low end of normal weight gain, so I guess I shouldn't worry!
http://www.fortunebaby.com/pregnancy-weight-gain-calculator.html
How big is baby? 5 inches from head to butt...baby is really getting big! That's the size of a onion, according to thebump.com
Maternity clothes: I feel like my answer never changes. Pants all the time, some fitted shirts. What I really need are new scrub pants. The elastic is killing me now!
Stretch mark: None, and I am doing belly butter every night and keeping my fingers crossed
Sleep: My dreams are crazy. Last night I had a dream that I was an unwed mother in the early 1900's living on the prairie. Random.
Movement: I've been feeling the baby more often...not quite on a daily basis yet.
Food cravings: I had pancakes three times this week...delicious!
Food aversions: Still meat, and I can't see that changing
Belly button: The same
What I'm looking forward to: a firm round bump! I check every morning to see if I've popped. No popping action yet.
Weekly wisdom: Belly butter feels better when M rubs it on
Weekly joy: The pancakes! J/k. More movement

Let me tell you though...I still have not been able to enjoy pregnancy. The nausea and vomiting is still a daily struggle. I can't wait to feel better!

0 comments: