Wednesday, December 23, 2009

How far along? 14 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 4 lbs at the doctor today
How big is baby? The size of a lemon
Maternity clothes: Pants 100%, but mostly regular shirts. I am going to buy some long maternity tanks so I can wear my regular tops longer
Stretch marks: Nothing new...I had a scare, but my bra was just too tight :-/
Sleep: Some nights I can barely sleep, some nights I'm out like a rock...Wish I could sleep more
Movement: Not yet
Food cravings: Nothing that I would consider a real craving, but I am starting to like (some!) food again
Food aversions: Not really right now
Belly button in or out: Hasn't changed
What I am looking forward to: Scheduled my Big U/S for Jan 31!
Weekly wisdom: If you are tired, go to bed. You might not be able to sleep the next night, so get it when you can!
Weekly joy: Saw baby flip-flop on Friday and heard the heartbeat at my regular appt today!

1 comments:

Amber said...

I love that you recorded that...clever! I will have to bring my recording device in to my next visit. :-)