Wednesday, November 18, 2009

How far along? 9 weeks today!
Total weight gain/loss: +3
How Big is Baby?: The size of a grape
Maternity clothes? I didn't have any dress pants with button holes to do the hair tie trick, so I wore some maternity dress pants over the weekend. Comfortable...but they were a size too big (Target didn't have my size and I couldn't find any other pair that looked decent!). I'm sure I'll grow into them, though
Stretch marks? Nothing new
Sleep: I love sleeping! I've been getting at least 9 hours a night and could still sleep longer!
Movement: Not yet
Food cravings: Ew food!
Food aversions: Ew food! lol
Symptoms: Nothing new that I can think of
Belly Button in or out? In.
What I am looking forward to: Sharing our sonogram pictures
Weekly Wisdom: Try not to stress- God is in control
Weekly Joy: Praying for our twins. I don't know if Baby B will make it, but I already love him! Tomorrow we have our second u/s. I can't wait to see what is in there. God's Will be done!

3 comments:

The Domestic Princess said...

Please let us know when you find out tomorrow. GL!

Mary said...

Praying for baby B!!! We love him too ;) God bless and looking forward to some news!

Jen J. said...

GL @ the f/u UD...prayign for you lady!