Friday, October 16, 2009

Weekly Poll: 4 Weeks

I saw this poll on someones pregnancy blog, so I decided to making it a weekly thing here :) Of course, that makes me a day late already!

How far along? 4w1d

Total weight gain/loss: Gained 2lbs, but I think it is all water retention. I've been super bloated!

How Big is Baby?: The size of a poppy seed. That is so tiny!!!

Maternity clothes? Not yet. My pants are tight from the bloat, but I think I will be able to hold out a few more weeks

Stretch marks? Unfortunately, I've had a few since I was like 13. They are still there. Nothing new, of course

Sleep: I'm very tired, but restless at night. I've been waking up a few times in the morning before my alarm goes off

Movement: None, lol

Food cravings: Not yet

Food aversions: Cream cheese :(

Symptoms: Bloating, slight cramping, tiredness, sore boobs

Belly Button in or out? In.

What I am looking forward to: Our first sono 11/10, telling Matthew's parents this weekend

Weekly Wisdom: When I'm tired, I should sleep

Weekly Joy: Telling my parents. My mom was beaming!

0 comments: